Regardless of if I am using client libraries, or Postman, or other...I *can* see projects in both my corporate and personal accounts with basic authentication and a PAT...BUT NOT with https://jira.atlassian.com/rest/api/3/project/search That always 401, even though I can clearly browse to https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa?selectedCategory=all&selectedProjectType=all
Welcome to the community, @David V_ Corbin 👋
I added a couple of add'l tags that may attract the right eyeballs to your questions, but you might have better luck with this question over on the Atlassian Developer Community.
I'd join that community, especially if you plan to use Atlassian APIs on an ongoing basis, but that's up to you, of course.
Best of luck,
-dave
https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/cant-search-for-projects/79912/1
For continuity...
Thanks for including the link, @David V_ Corbin 👍
Hopefully, you'll get an answer 'over there' soon.
Hello @David V_ Corbin
Your personal credentials won't work with the https://jira.atlassian.com domain because it doesn't belong to you or your company, it belongs to Atlassian.
Your PAT token from your company's domain is of no use within another company's domain
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.