An external customer reported a bug to a portal that's set up for the project.
The ticket was never created, nor received.
How may I trace what happened to that ticket?
Hello @Iwen Wang
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
How do you know the customer completed the process? Did they get a confirmation email or get a new ticket ID shown on the screen?
Hello, @Iwen Wang 👋 Welcome to the community.
The most likely problem is that the customer did not submit the bug report successfully.
Some things to check....
I hope this helps,
-dave
I appreciate your questions, as they call out what I have failed to ask.
Thank you kindly!
Hi Dave,
I think that it was a user error as well!
To answer your questions - I did test the portal and the email, and both work just fine. We have received other bug reports previously.
I've asked for the user to try again.
Thanks very much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.