I have tried everything I can think of to get two images to align in a row instead of making me put them stacked one above the other. Nothing seems to be working.I even created a two column table and STILL the second image is lower than the first. Anyone have any ideas?
Hi @Patti Duncan and welcome.
Like this?
The trick is to use the layouts style. You create two or more columns in a section of the page and place one image into each.
Limitation: It does not work in lists.
Yes, like that. I tried it. The image in the second column keeps coming in "lower" than the first. Not aligned at the top.
I got it sort of fixed but now the borders around the images are not working. They show up in edit mode but not in published.
The screenshots look weird.
The method I suggested has nothing to do with Google or any app, it's native Confluence and I just dragged-and-dropped the image files onto it's layout column (from a folder on my Mac).
The max image size is determined by the layout, of course.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.