Im trying to create a filter that I can use in "Plans". The filter would query four different levels in my hierarchy. across two jira projects
Using the legend below I want to return all the Level 1,2,3,4 jira issues that are children (grand children and great grand children) of a Level 1 key
The resultset would include
- The LVL1 jira ticket that is the parent of the LVL2 tickets below (should only be 1 jira ticket)
- All LVL2 jira tickets that are parents of the LVL3 tickets below
- All LVL3 jira tickets that are parents of the LVL4 tickets below (i.e. the epics)
- All LVL4 jira tickets where the fix_version = X.X
Hierarchy:
- Level 1 (LVL1) (issue type: "Group" in Project A)
- Level 2 (LVL2) (issue type: "Deliverable" in Project A)
- Level 3 (LVL3) (issue type: "Epic" in Project

- Level 4 (LVL4) (issue type: various in Project
but all have attribute fix_version
I can get all of Level 3 and 4, that is easy. And I can get Level 1 because it is only one jira issue and I know what that is. The issue is I don't know how to get the correct LVL2 tickets. Is there a grandparent function that can be used?