I know "portfolioChildOf()" can be used for Jira Software. However, nothing can be searched for Jira Work Management with "portfolioChildOf()". Is there any way to search child issues?
Hi @naoyori.tanzawa ,
Welcome to Atlassian community,
Sorry, portfolioChildOf is only working in Company manage project. It seems your JWM is a Team manage project, but if you only want to filter child issues of specific parent, you can use the ff:
parent = "ISSUEKEY" - only one issue
parent in ("ISSUEKEY","ISSUEKEY") - if you have more than one issue
Thanks!
Hi @Dexter de Vera
Thank you so much! I confirmed the "parent" works even for Jira Work Management.
However, I still have a problem. If the "parent" is an Epic, we can see just Task/Story not including Sub-tasks. If all the child issues can be searched somehow, it would be great.
With regards,
TANZAWA
There is no other way to filter child issues including its subtask in team manage project. There is a feature request to start supporting "ParentEpic" for Team manage project
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-83175
I suggest you to vote in this feature request and leave a comment to let them know about your use case.
I recommend that you leverage Atlassian Analytics since the portfolioChildOf () does not seem to work in JWM
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.