@MudCo I would suggest submitting this to the developers forum. That is a more targeted audience that should have better insights than the standard community. https://community.developer.atlassian.com/
@Brant Schroeder Thank you! I have posted it there.
Hello @Brant Schroeder
I've noticed a number of people in this community forum have started advising others to go over to the developer community forum for support or assistance. That is a forum for professional programmers and developers to discuss topics related to developing products and services for Atlassian products. Random questions on abstract or unrelated topics will go unanswered or referred back to this public Community forum.
There is absolutely nothing anyone on that forum can do to help the OP "make this faster and get rid of the errors" as their 'problem' is nothing to do with any programming or developing.
No disrespect intended and I hope you understand the underlying intent of what I'm saying.
@[deleted]thanks for the post. You are correct. My understanding on this post is that they are developing macros and I am assuming to release at some point in the marketplace. The general community is actually not a great place for these questions and I have seen a lot more success in individuals getting insights in the developers forum by searching and finding the answer or just submitting it and getting some feedback on their post.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.