Hello. I have the ability to use the Send Web Request and have it create a page in the proper area in Confluence. Awesome! I can't find anywhere that clearly explains how to make it choose a template. I'm in Data Center and I don't have a "Create Confluence Page", all I got is "Send Web Request". I tried using the "Custom Data" box (I would have posted an image if I knew how) and pasting in some html stuff and got it to show a title ("body":{"storage":{"value":"<h3><title>Promote Checklist for </title></h3>",.) PERFECT, that's a great start.
This is my code that works great to create my page in Confluence and shows my title.
{
"type":"page",
"ancestors":[{"id":XXXXXXXXXX}],
"title":"{{issue.key}} Promote_Checklist",
"space":{"key":"EDW"},
"body":{"storage":{"value":"<h3><title>Promote Checklist for </title></h3>",
"representation":"storage"}}
}
What I cannot do (or understand) is this: Can someone please provide me an example of how I build a table so I can follow the pattern/syntax. For example, and I'll try to write this in English using my code.... How do I add (and what is the proper syntax) to create what I need to put a table on this Confluence page that is being created. I don't know where the commas, quotes or brackets are supposed to be and I'm assuming if I want to add a table, I need to put it in the "body" before the "representation", but I really have no clue what I'm talking about. Hopefully what I wrote is helpful. I'm so sorry.
{
"type":"page",
"ancestors":[{"id":XXXXXXXXXX}],
"title":"{{issue.key}} Promote_Checklist",
"space":{"key":"EDW"},
"body":{"storage":{"value":"<h3><title>Promote Checklist for </title></h3>",
some space - meaning some white space between the title and the start of the table
Table Column1 Heading Table Column 2 Heading Table Column 3 Heading
Table Row One
Table Row Two
Table Row Three
some space - meaning some white space between the two tables
Table2 Column1 Heading Table2 Column 2 Heading Table2 Column 3 Heading
Table2 Row One
Table2 Row Two
Table2 Row Three
"representation":"storage"}}
}