I have custom To-Do columns on my board that represent different design phases. In a To-Do column, is it possible to mark a task as complete without it moving to a Done column?
Ok, I think I'll close this question out, it seems like the only way to "close" tasks is to move them to a specific "Done" column. Will explore maybe custom categories so that we can keep and close tasks in a specific column.
Thanks.
Hi, @Christian — yes. You can. Anyone with permission can change the status within the issue view, whether they’re viewing the Task on the board (and open it), or they access the issue some other way.
Best,
-dave
Thanks Dave for the reply. Can you share a screenshot as an example?
Ok, I see, but changing TODO-3 from Not Started to APPROVED will move that task from the Not Started to the APPROVED column, correct?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.