I have two plans in the same project with identical configurations other than how they are filtered and one shows the 'Done' epics (referenced as 'Correct') and the other does not (referenced as 'Broken'). I need both to show 'Done' epics. Here are some other points:
- The Broken plan's epics are configured the same as the Correct Plan & use the same workflow and statuses
- I tested filtering the Broken Plan by the same filter as the Correct Plan and the results were the same - did not show Done epics
- Both plans are based on their respective boards (I tried switching to the views, but the result was the same)
- Both plans should show 'Done' plans for 100 days
- Both sets of epics have unresolved dates, and the Correct Plan shows the epics in the plan (per a previous Community post) Resolved Date Post
Is this a bug or is there some other configuration I should understand?