Hello,
Currently, Jira v5.0.6 integrating with Xstudio v1.4SP3 works very well.
Wondering will Jira OnDemand make a difference?
We are going to migrate Jira v5.0.6 to Jira OnDemand.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Joy Li,
Yes, Xstudio uses XML-RPC to connect to JIRA, which is still supported by JIRA OnDemand.
Please note that Atlassian has stopped development of XML-RPC and SOAP in favor of using the REST API, so any bugs that may occur in the XML-RPC API will most likely not be fixed.
This page on our Documentation Space details what connection methods are possible in OnDemand.
Cheers,
Ivan.
Define "integration"? What are you doing now, and how?
Hi,
I'm Eric from XQual.
Yes, I confirm you can connect your XStudio instance (cloud hosted or not) to your JIRA instance (cloud hosted or not). We provide 2 connectors (XML-RPC and REST on JIRA). I advise you to use the REST-API as this is the only one supported by Atlassian in their SaaS offer I think.
Thanks,
Eg\\*
Note: Integration in this case consists in:
Eric, you're spot-on - only REST can be used on Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.