I have tasks that need to repeat weekly and monthly. I can clone a task when moved to DONE using the trigger. I need to be able to add the future date to the clone each time the clone task moves to DONE and the new one is added to TO DO I would like the new date to keep adding the week from the previous task not the first, tried using {{now.plusBusinessDays(14)}} for 14 days and this works on first task but the second task cloned is same as if taking Due Date from master task and not the 1st clone.
IS this the best way to do this or should I be using if/else...a better way? basically task moves to DONE and new task is added TO DO with all details of main task with always date set in future based on previous clone.
Also, can this be done for all tasks individually or would this be all tasks would clone with same future date, they are not all same and dont see where to add to the task a rule on its own merit.
Any help much appreciated.