I'm trying to add a "Team" column to the Jira Cloud List view, but I'm unable to find the option to do so. The "Team" field is not available in the "Columns" section of the List view configuration.
I've checked the following:
- Verified that the "Team" field exists as a context field in my Jira Cloud instance for all issue types.
- Investigated the "Project Settings" in the Jira Cloud global settings.
- Looked through the available columns in the List view configuration, but couldn't find the "Team" field, while other context fields I see as an option to add as the list column.
Is there a way to add the "Team" column to the Jira Cloud List view? If so, could you please provide the steps to do so? I've tried searching the Customize your list by adding or removing fields documentation, but couldn't find a clear solution.
I'm in a team-managed project.
Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!