I want to configure Zephyr Squad (trial), but I can't find the configuration menu on the left side of the Manage App in Jira. What I need to do is something like get permission or access. Please, anyone, suggest what happened and what I need to do.
Hi @a.chudchawinpond Welcome to Atlassian Community!
From Project side-bar only you can Enable Zephyr Squad or Scale and from project setting you can manage plugin configuration.
https://support.smartbear.com/zephyr-squad-cloud/docs/en/get-started/enable-zephyr-squad-with-jira-projects.html
https://support.smartbear.com/zephyr-squad-cloud/docs/en/configuration.html
Great!
Thank you for your advice.
But I want to go to this page.
When I go to the project setting, I can't find whatever is the same as what I want.
Could you please suggest.
@a.chudchawinpond In new Zephyr Squad user experience, General Configuration option has been moved to upper right corner on Zephyr Squad page.
New User Experience : https://support.smartbear.com/zephyr-squad-cloud/docs/en/configuration/locate-the-configuration-settings.html
Old UI : https://support.smartbear.com/zephyr-squad-cloud-v1/docs/en/configure-zephyr-squad-cloud/general-configuration.html
Please Note: The following content is for the legacy experience of Zephyr Squad Cloud. For documentation for the new experience please visit the Zephyr Squad Cloud Docs. If you are unsure of your version, please contact our support team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.