Hello,
Is there a way to add a dynamic row number to a Confluence Database, or just see the row count? This would be very helpful when a record count is needed.
Thanks,
Brian
Seems I discovered a work around for what I need that does not involve counting the rows manually. Selecting a field (cell) shows the selected count in a context menu that pops up at the top of the database. If I select the first field and then hold down shift and select the last cell in the dataset it tells me how many cells are selected which essentially gives me the record count for the current dataset or view.
It would be nice to just have a record count displayed somewhere.
this was suggest many times, but atlassian moves really slow.no wonder why Notion is much better
I also raised a request here
Laura
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.