Hi everyone,
I have an automation rule that clones issues based on a custom field. It creates clones with the "Clones" issuelink type.
I need another automation that will also clone the issue and will create "relates to" link types. However, I cannot use the "Cloners" link type as another automation rule is linked to it. So, basically, the title of this post explains what's needed.
Here is the code used to link cloned issues. I believe I simply need to modify the code below to use the "relates to" link type instead of "Cloners". However, I'm unsure if this is correct and how to properly modify the code. Can someone help me with this?
If only the code below needs to be modified, please provide adjusted code for my case. Thank you!


{
"update": {
"issuelinks": [
{
"add": {
"type": {
"name": "Cloners"
},
"outwardIssue": {
"key": "{{issue.key}}"
}
}
}
]
}
}
#jiracloud
#jirapremoim
#companymanaged