Why is there a phenomenon where duplicate profiles (accounts) are created?And why is my email displayed differently as a private email and Gmail?All profiles are customers.The guess is that you are invited by the project without an Atlassian account.I think it was duplicated because I later created customer permissions on the administrator page.I wonder why this happens.
Hi @박성민(학해)
I think this happens when the customer is invited in multiple places like in customer section of the project level and also from user administration level. Can you verify please?
Hello, @Fazila Ashraf
Yes, I will check it.If what you said is correct, can this be considered a normal case?
@Fazila Ashraf Yes, as you said, it happens when invited from the project and admin page. So why does this happen? It's a pain in the ass because the profile is split into two.Should I only invite people to one place?
Found the atlassian content that talks about this -> https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/internal-users-showing-duplicate-on-user-picker-fields-1026039853.html
For the current duplicates, you could use the migrate users functionality.
But that is not a solution to prevent such future duplicates. I believe the option currently is to invite only in one place
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.