Dear community
I use "JQL Search Extensions" in the Jira Cloud.
With this I want to get all issues, whose parent (or parent-parent) has no "Esc Level" set. Where "Esc Level" is a custom field of dropdown type with the content "1", "2" and "3". My Jira project is a team managed project and "Esc Level" is a custom field inside this team managed project (in case this is relevant here).
When I execute the following query to search for all issues whose parent is of esc level 1, it works great:
issue in childrenOfIssuesInQueryRecursive("'Esc Level' = 1")But when I execute the query to search for all issues whose parent has no esc level set yet, I get no results although I have such issues in my Jira:
issue in childrenOfIssuesInQueryRecursive("'Esc Level' IS EMPTY")Is there any known restriction on the sub-query, which I can use inside of childrenOfIssuesInQueryRecursive()?
Regards
Marco