I'm using the 'content formatting macro - advanced cards' and want to upload my own image for better visual communcation of the category or theme.Issue: When I upload my own image - the whole image is not taken into the frame. The zoom function doesn't work in this case (it just zooms out a little). And I've tried to adjust the dimensions in figma but it still doesn't bring the whole image into the frame. I want the images to be adaptive to the number of cards I might use on a page. Some pages have two while others might have 4 columns.Please suggest the best approach to this problem. Thank you.
@Samantha Jones Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I don't use this app, but, if you go to the Support tab in their page in the Atlassian Marketplace (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/247/content-formatting-macros-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=support), you can access the documentation.
I've added a tag for the maker of this app. Perhaps someone from there or someone who uses the app will provide feedback.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.