Anytime I make changes to the 'All Content' or space settings as it relates to content, my content vanishes from the parent/child page list on the left menu. I need this section to display my content all the time.
Why does this happen?
How do I fix it?
It seems the only way to fix it is to just click on random stuff in the space settings and it somehow magically appears again.
Edit: This only happens after setting the homepage as required by the system. After setting the homepage, it cannot be removed from the setting.
After setting the homepage - I have to go to space settings - hidden content - then I have to edit a page for all the content to appear on the left sidebar - when I click on a page (like the homepage) the content disappears again.
This is a huge issue as we intend to use the space for our customers Help Center.
