See above
@Mauricio Patiño Welcome to the Atlassian community
Looks like the question did not fully post. Can you either edit the question or post it in the comments.
Hi. I'm currently using Jira to monitor certain projects. However, I have a question regarding the default timelines. What we really want is to graphically depict on the timeline if an activity is delayed and has a dependency on another activity. That is, if activity 1.1 is a predecessor to activity 2.1 and activity 1.1 is delayed, how can we visually see the change on the timeline indicating that both activity 1.1 and activity 2.1 will be delayed? We have seen that there are different fields such as start date, baseline start date, or actual start date, etc., but we do not know how we can edit the timeline configuration to maybe show the contrast between the estimated start date vs the actual start date. Thank you!!
@Mauricio Patiño do you have an app installed or are you just using delivered functionality?
I installed "Big Picture" but I haven't found the way to do it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.