Hello All,
I am working on an automation to email out a notification to a group that is assigned a ticket. The way we are using our groups is calling them "assignment groups" in our Assets.
The automation I have right now I have attached as a screenshot, the problem I am running into is that when this rule runs it works perfectly, almost. It sends more than one email right now. One to the correct assignment groups and one to EVERY assignment group that ANY of the members are part of.
For example my email is in this group and one other, so both groups get emails.
Another member of the group is in six groups and thus he gets 6 emails and so do the members of those 5 other groups.
Is there a way to make sure it only sends an email to the single assignment group that is assigned on the ticket? I think I am missing a condition or a lookup etc.
Thank you!
