Hi,
I'm unable to enable Parallel Sprints in JIRA via
https://DOMAIN.atlassian.net/jira/settings/products/jira-software-configuration
despite being Org Admin, I just get a white screen
Ideas appreciated...
Thanks,
Dave
@Dave Cozens,
Welcome to the community! There was just another question posted about this. Apparently it doesn't work in a free plan, and I've also noticed that once a trial of the standard or premium expires, it also won't work.
Does one of those meet your situation? Thanks, Kian
Definitely not on the free plan. Currently at ~30 users
D
Hi @Dave Cozens
I think you may need request a ticket to Atlassian support team through:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hope it helps you.
YY哥
I validated that it is not showing on a standard plan, but I can see it on premium. I am having trouble getting it to appear on a trial site regardless of the plan I use, so I would consider raising a ticket with Atlassian to get some clarification.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.