I can't add events to my calendars and everytime I try it throws the next error in my browser console (Chrome 33.0.1750.149)
PUT https://mousecatcher.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/calendar-services/1.0/calendar/events.json 504 (Gateway Time-out)
¿Any idea why happens this?
Thank you.
Alejandro,
I know there is an issue with Team Calendars having trouble if you are using a GMT offset for your system time.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-1210
You have to pass in a different timecode in the user.timezone java arg.
Are you an end user or are you a sysadmin? Any chance we could get a peek at any relevant stacks in the logs?
Also I notice that the calendar have other hour zone than I've configured on my attlassian (GMT-3 vs GMT-4 (the correct one)) for my location. Maybe that troubles the server.
Actually was a problem with GMT, the problem is no matter if I change it the problem persist (I try to switch form GMT-4 to GMT-3).
Anyway it would be nice if someone wants could disable local time as does Google Calendar.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.