Hi!
When I enter in issue view (full screen, clicking on Issue Link) I get showed again the bar with my Jira work, and the bar for the project I'm working on
Is there any way to hide that menu bar, and see only the issue view?
@Juan Carlos Pin
Can you please highlight the section you want to hide from the screen?
Best,
Fadoua
Hi Fadoua!
In previous versions of Jira, this bar was not present when the Issue is opened from the issue link in a new tab.
Looking into it
@Juan Carlos Pin Are you able to see a screen similar to the following? Because it looks like where you will be able to make changes to the UI:
I can see it, but it only shows which fields to show in an issue
Are you on the free plan? if yes there aren't that many options when it comes to customizations
Indeed I am. It might be that?
Not sure but it could be. I wish I had a better answer but myself is not on a free plan so I can test it.
Don’t worry! Thanks for trying!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.