Would like to get the report of comments updated in the Tickets by the Agent. In short, we need the the productivity of the Agent.
How many comments per day are added by the Agent in the ticket.
@Ashish Chopade,
I'm not sure that number of comments is a true measure of productivity. A more accurate metric might be number of tickets worked/resolved? Those metrics are available out of the box.
If you did want to track the number of comments, you could do that using automation for Jira, or you could look at an app such as this. I'm not sure how that app would handle reporting though.
How we can get how many number of tickets worked by any of Agent?
I would write a filter that shows all of the tickets that have been resolved - something like project = "x" and resolution is not empty.
Once you have your filter, I would create a new dashboard. Add a pie chart gadget and set your metric to assignee.
If you want, you can create multiple filters to see how many tickets they've worked on in the past month, 6 months, ect. by adding date filters such as project = "x" and resolution is not empty and created >= -30.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.