Hi, I'm looking for the rest API for get teams list of my account. is there any way I can achieve it without it there is no meaning to integrate JIRA in my project. Looking for your quick support for this?
Hello @Parshv Tridhya
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Are you trying to get the list of Teams that have been defined within the Jira Cloud product, and can be used in the Team field? If so, it doesn't appear that there is currently a public API for getting a list of all Teams. This is the documentation I found:
https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/teams/rest/v1/api-group-teams-public-api/#api-gateway-api-public-teams-v1-org-orgid-teams-teamid-get
The following post mentions an internal api endpoint that could be used. Note though that this is not a public endpoint and is therefore unsupported.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-get-all-Teams-in-JIRA-via-the-cloud-rest-api/qaq-p/2347367
But Is there any way (API) I can find or search teams through my ID or organization ID ?
I don't think I am understanding your question. I have provided you with the API documentation that enables you to search for teams.
The public API has an endpoint for getting a Team based on the Team's ID.
The post mentioning the internal API enables you to get a list of all the Teams for your Organization.
If that does not satisfy your need, please provide more information about what you want to do, and what problem you are trying to solve.
I have go through with your solution but actually we are making forge app and we required api which provides list of teams but some of the reasons it won't working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.