Hi,
I have the below rule currently setup which runs every Thursday and Monday .
It looks up issues based on a condition and sends out an email to the assignees.
My problem is that if I remove the Summary ~ "mainstream" filter , I get an error in advanced branching saying that payload of custom variable is too large.
What I want to achieve is ,
1) Lookup issues without the "Summary" filter
2) Seggregate issues into 2 different branches based on the Summary filter post that and send out emails to the assignees so I can avoid the payload too large error.
Not able to figure out how do I apply a IF-ELSE condition here and have seperate branching looping over each issue.
I dont want to create 2 different rules for this as there can be multiple different values for the Summary field and this would mean I would need to create 1 rule each for each Summary type.
Thanks
