Hello,
I have a situation I'm unsure how to overcome which I hope someone have experienced.
I've built a velocity report in which I can track multiple issues according to the month they were resolved at.
I have seen that for some stories which had a specific workflow with no post function to update the resolution, the resolution is blank and resolution date / resolved field is blank as well.
For that reason these do not show on the chart.
I am able to find those based on status = done and status category change date.
The problem is that I can not use the statuscategorychange as an axis in the chart I'm building.
That leaves me trying to find a way to update the resolution date retroactively.
I can't edit that field using bulk update,
Trying to export and import a CSV results in 0 issues updated.
What are my options to Edit the resolution date withot importing the relevant issues as new from CSV?
Thanks