I currently I have an automation setup that runs a scheduled JQL search then an sends an email with an HTML table listing all the issues and specific fields from those issues.
Current setup (Works as intended)
<table border="1">
<tr>
<th style="width:100px">Key</th>
<th style="width:150px">Issue Type</th>
<th style="width:150px">Assignee</th>
<th style="width:150px">Reporter</th>
<th style="width:1000px">Summary</th>
</tr>{{#Issues}}
<tr>
<td><a href="{{url}}">{{Key}}</a></td>
<td>{{fields.issuetype.name}}</td>
<td>{{assignee.displayName}}</td>
<td>{{reporter.displayName}}</td>
<td>{{summary}}</td>
</tr>
{{/}}</table>
My question is this JQL search can contain multiple issue types, how can I take the results from the search and break it up into multiple tables that only display certain issues types?
End goal is something like this example below where I can have the option of having a table dedicated to 1 issue type and a table dedicated to select issues types and exclude the rest.
- Table 1 = Only Issue Type A
- Table 2 = Only Issue Type B
- Table 3 = Only Issue Types C&D
