We in our IT Helpdesk have issues (requests, incidents etc) in our queue. Priorities at the moment can fluctuate on a daily basis greatly as there is a lot changing in the business. I personally am a visual guy. To keep my day in perspective I’d like to be able to see at a glance what is priority now and what tasks are lower priority that can / have to wait.
Is there a way in JIRA (and if not inside JIRA then a third party software or app) to personally prioritise the issues in my queue or categorise them into priority groups? So they show on my screen very clearly so I am doing less clicking into each issue and it keeps my mind less scattered?
ideally I’d sort my queue by oldest created issue first and deal with them in that order. However, this isn’t going to work because, as is often the case , end users who cannot sign into the corporate vpn or are reporting their password as expires, for example, these issues need dealt with rather promptly as and when they come in.
thanks in advance.