smart selection - how to enable it on whiteboards for confluence
Hi @KunalGhadge
You should be able to locate the Smart Section action button in the bottom edit bar of your whiteboard. Could you please check once. Also, could you check if you have all the necessary permissions for editing. I have included a link for reference regarding creating a Smart Section.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/take-bulk-jira-actions-with-smart-sections/
Thank you.
hi Jerrold, thanks for the reply. I do see the option but when I clicked on it, it showed me below message. Any idea what to do?
Are you referring to the pop-up that you're encountering? You can simply close the pop-up; it will redirect you to learn more about smart sections. After closing the pop-up, you should be able to edit the smart section on the whiteboard without any difficulty.
@Jerrold - Empyra you are correct. Nothing happens when I close the message.
'Bulk edit Jira issues directly from a whiteboard. Try organizing Jira issues with smart sections by upgrading your plan.'
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.