I started exploring Plans and Goals in Jira (we activated trial of Jira Premium), and stumbled upon an issue
it is similar to this one:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JIRA-Kanban-board-does-not-show-issues-with-fix-version-marked/qaq-p/595496
But there was a subfliter that I am able to play with
In the Plans tab, I can't find a setting, to show Epics that have A "fix version" which has already released (the epic itself is in the "Validation" phase in our flow, so I want to see it)
and in general, I would expect to see in plans all the epics
Hi @Vasiliy Ganchev
There could be a few issues going on here. Without seeing screenshots of your different plan configuration pages my only guess from experience would be to check the age of the epic close date wise and verify that your plan can see issues that were closed in the period of time. I cant remember but I think by default it's 30 days since close
Best,
Clark
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.