I am currently working on adding validators in so that certain fields have to be populated in order for a ticket to move to the next status which I have managed to do, but I am facing an issue where this validator can be bypassed as there are two transistion to the status.
Example:
Ticket is in "Not Started" to move this into "In Progress" there are two options.
1 - Transistion to -> IN PROGRESS
2 - Start Work -> IN PROGRESS
When looking at the workflow for the tasks, there only appears to be 1 transistion showing which is "Start Work" - this has the validator, however if you select Transistion to it bypassed the Validator.
Below you can see there is nothing in regards to the "Transistion To" but the second image shows the options in the ticket itself. What am I missing here and how do I remove the "Transistion To"?

