Hi,
I have a question/problem with this Jira feature: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/what-is-the-list-view/
I am trying to add a new column (Fix version field) to the List columns by clicking on the + sign on the top left of the List. Then I click the "fields configuration" link.
After clicking the "fields configuration" link, I get this error:
Can anybody help?
Thanks,
Anne
Hi Anne,
It doesn't appear that the Fix Version field is available yet for the List screen.
Oh And it cannot be added via fields configuration link?
Any ETA when fix versions will be added?
Hi @anne.gerten
if you're looking for an immediate fix and are open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, you may want to have a look at the app that my team and I are working on, JXL for Jira.
JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. It comes with a range of advanced features - including support for (configurable) issue hierarchies, issue grouping by any issue field(s), sum-ups, or conditional formatting - and also works across any number of projects.
Plus, it supports all issue fields, including the fix versions field.
This is how it looks in action:
Any questions just let me know,
Best,
Hannes
Not that I am aware of. You would need to open a Support ticket to see if there’s an open request already.
Hello, do you know if any support ticket has been open for this need?
I sent a feedback via the Jira interface but that seems crazy that the Fix version field has been forgotten in this new view "List" which is so useful to see/manage tickets hierarchy and live edit.
The goal of our "projects" is to deliver, I believe this field is pretty used on any ticket when people use Jira (at least in our environment).
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.