I have a task and underneath sub-tasks with dependencies in a project A
I need to clone this task with subtasks under current Epic in project B
How can I make it simple for a user to add as and when they need.
Hello @Munir Patel
The user can use the current Clone Issue function to clone the issue and it's subtasks in the same project. They can then use the Move function to move the parent task to the other project. And then the user can associate the moved issue to a different Epic
You could potentially build an Automation Rule that would handle all of that which a user could trigger manually and which would prompt the user for the key of the Epic to which the new issue could be added.
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-cloud-automation/
I created below automation and when running for a Task to clone the Task and all its subtasks it clones only the task and no subtasks is cloned.
Please ignore above message I corrected issue type as subtask and it worked. thanks
The cloning of subtasks is not in same sequence as under the original tasks. Is there a way to ensure the subtask is shown in same sequence as in original
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.