Hello,
Recently, one of my teams split into 2 teams. Because they are still working from the same backlog, I would like to have two different views/boards for each team while still maintaining the same backlog. Only issue is we have 2 QE resources that will still be assigned to both teams, so how can I create two separate boards to where the work for each team is only showing on that their board
Option 1 -I created two separate boards and filtered out by person. The issue with that is the two QE resources that still aligned to both teams are still showing both their works across both teams on both boards
Option 2- Tried to create a label for each team and filter the board by the label, but I would have to label 1000+ stories in order for it to show effectively. Since then, the Start/Edit/Delete sprint button is missing from the backlog.
What is the best practice tp split these boards?