If I have 5 customers to a specific Organization and I create a ticket but I only want one of those customers to get it, is that possible? Not every customer for the organization always wants a ticket.
Hi @Melissa McCabe welcome to the community! Yes, you can turn off that setting so everyone in the organization does not get notified when a new ticket is created. Under Settings (the gear) choose 'Products', then look under 'Jira Service Management' and select 'Configuration'. In the Organization Management section there should be a radio button 'Should new requests automatically be shared with a customer's organization?', you'll want to set that to "No".
I agree, the reporter should get the emails, and if they want to share it with others, they can add them as 'Request Participants'.
Hope that helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.