I can not select columns or rows to merge or change color anymore.When I selected rows/columns then click Cell options, they were not selected anymore.
Step1:
Hi @Nguyệt Ánh and welcome to the Community,
so you're saying
Instead of the menu popping up, the selection will reset?
I can't replicate that behaviour on my sites.
Nguyệt Ánh,To Select and merge a columns and row you have to follow the below mentioned step.For Columns ->
For Rows->
Please follow the Atlassian Doc For Table best practice.
Regards,Balaji Murkute
@Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_ Yes, the selection reset so I can not select multiple cells to merge.
What should I do if i want to merge these two cells and change the background color?
Thank you!
Hi @Nguyệt Ánh
For me, marking the cells, clicking on the small arrow in the corner and then choosing whatever action (background color, merge, ...) is working fine.
Nothing else - not extra clicks, no buttons.
Maybe check if others on your site have the same issue and open up a Support Ticket if it seems to be a general problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.