Good day!
I want to schedule an automation to trigger 3 Business days before the end of the month.
please help to get the cron expression for the same.
(Note: I have the cron expression to trigger 3 days before end of month (which includes weekends)
Hello, Good day. You can try the following cron expression.
0 0 9 L-3 * ? *
Thanks ! This will read as -At 09:00:00am, 3 days before the end of the month, every month. But I am looking specifically for Business days, If any month have last days as Weekends this will not be helpful.
Hi @Sruthi Kumaran
In the Scheduled Trigger in the rule editor, there is a link to learn more about CRON expressions, and on that linked page, it shows examples for the last weekday of the month. Please look there to learn more.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.