Hi. I am trying to export issues but have error
HTTP Status 400 – Bad Request. What can be the problem? im trying to export 561 issues - only thay keys.
@Kamil Askerov -
I believe it is an error on your network end which is blocking the incoming request from your JSM cloud env. I would recommend that you check with your networking team first.
Otherwise, you can contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for them, so they can access the system logs from the backend to determine more details on the error.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
thank you for your answer @Joseph Chung Yin
@Joseph Chung Yin I can only export without 400 error only <300 issues. Its not good because more work must do. I only have about 1000 issues there. 3 time must do same work.
For the Cloud env, unfortunately we cannot adjust limitation of export issue counts (it is available for the Data Center env). I believe it is currently limitation is 1000 issues. Here is an KB article on how to export if the resultset is greater than 1000 counts -
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/increase-issue-limit-for-excel-exports-in-jira-cloud-779160811.html#:~:text=By%20default%20both%20JIRA%20issue,maximum%20of%201000%20search%20results.
Best, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.