According to the documentation, the BY operator can be used in conjunction with a username, but no username I try in JQL is recognised. Any ideas?
Thanks,
I am able to get it working, however the user name wasn't auto predicting / populating when using the BY operator.
I did another search "reporter = username" using the auto populate for the user name I then copied the user name and pasted in the 'BY' query and it worked.
Not really a solution or that helpful.
That sounds familiar. I think there might be an issue in the Atlassian public backlog about it. I'll do a search later and post what I find.
As I recalled, there is an open issue that trying to use a username with the BY operator does not auto-suggest matching users. Instead you have to get the user's account ID and insert that.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-76147
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.