Hello,
I have been using a sandbox to test my migration from Server to Cloud and have a few questions:
1. Is there a way to do a phased migration. For e.g. I would do a migration to production so all the projects and data are available in advance and then on a cut off date, do a last migration update so it captures everything since the first migration?
2. During my sandbox test, I noticed that not all of my Filters got migrated over. Is there a way to export those later on?
3. Is there an easy way to migrate the Mail Handlers?
4. I use an app for QA testing - Zephyr. If I migrate that (app installed in the cloud), it migrates the data etc. However, if later on I decide to not renew the license, will I still be able to view that data?
Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
-S