Yesterday I wrote a new Confluence page and apparently I did not published it successfully.
I'm not able to view this page neither in my personal space (draft, recently visited, recently worked on). Is there any chance to recover it?
Hi @Gianluca ,
welcome to the Atlassian Community.
I believe the locations you searched are correct ones. If you don't see it there, it is probably lost. I'm sorry.
Hi Hana, thanks for your answer.
I wonder how it's possible, even if I had any issues in publishing (or simply forgot to do it), I should view the page in draft... Is there any chance to lose a page without deleting it?
Hi @Gianluca, you can look for a section in the sidebar or navigation menu called "Recently Edited" or "Recently Viewed." This list might show your unpublished page.
Or, if you remember any specific details from the page, use the Confluence search bar to look for keywords or phrases.
yes, I believe it can be lost.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-do-drafts-work-on-confluence-938043306.html
This article is for server/DC, but I think it will be similar in cloud.
@Gianluca Did you try selecting the Drafts link on your Confluence Home page?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.