Where do I find the browser plugin that allows me to capture website URLs to Confluence Spaces? I had it previously and after my laptop was serviced to remove some malware it was gone. I have looked through the documentation to find it again but have not been able to do so.
Thanks
Hi Felipe,
Thanks for the answer, but what I am looking for is the other way around. It goes in your browser toolbar and allows you to save the URL of the website you are currently on to a selectable space in Confluence. When you click on the "button", it pops up a window that allows you to select the space where you want to save the URL
Best,
Jim
Hi, James!
If you're referring to the Shared Links blueprint, it's not a plugin, it's just a favourite, which is set as a button. The steps for you to add it to your browser can be found on this documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Cloud/Shared+Links+Blueprint
CheersFelipe
That's exactly what the Shared Links is for. Check the documentation I linked on my previous comment.
-Felipe
Hi Felipe, That is exactly what I was looking for! Sorry I did not realize that first time around. Best, Jim
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.