I use the following query to sum the fields in the subtask :
for that query, was successfully executed.
then, I use the following query to sum the fields in the linkissue :
but I get the following error message:
Did I miss something?
Hi @RIZKY JTUASIKAL
the name of the filter is linkedIssues (with an "s")
Hi @David Fischer ,
as always, thanks for the feedback
but I have a question,after adding “s” to LinkIssues, I get the following “Warning” message:
What does the warning mean?Do I need to change anything else?
and one other error message:
That's because you need to pass the list of fields as an array:
linkedIssues(["customfield_12529"])
However, to be fair, I haven't tested this without passing an outside link type name as the first parameter.
Hi, i'm very interrested in what you do and i would like to ask you where did you use those query ? Is there in automation rules ?
I have to do something like that in automation rules.
Hi @PARISATO Marie-Hélène ,
sorry for the late reply..
Currently, I'm using Jira Misc Workflow Extensions (JMWE) workflow extension from Appfire
here's the url, if you interested :https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/292/jira-misc-workflow-extensions-jmwe?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.