Free Jira cloud is down, alreayd for many hours.
It tells me if still down after 10 minutes contact support.
But since I am on free tier I was redirected to the forum for this.
What should I do?
Hi @Bram
Can you share screenshots when you access your xxx.atlassian.net URL?
Any specific error?
regards
Try clearing the browser site data/cookies.
But you probably didn't log in to your free instance in a while. Atlassian disables sites after 60 days.
Are you able to login to this URL? https://admin.atlassian.com/
Check the Products tab.
Regards
We use it daily with 9 devs.All 9 can not access it with the same error currently.It defiently is not on our side. And we do login daily.
Can someone please help me? it is still down
Hi again!
Sadly we can't. We are a bunch of people here as a community and we don't have access/tools to help you get your instance back.
Please reach out to Atlassian for help.
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact
Sadly no response so far.I am idle waiting
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.