Hi Community,
I'm trying to put together an automation that searches for tickets linked to an issue type I call AE Escalations and then generates a comment with general stats on those tickets.
issueLink in linkedIssues("{{triggerIssue.key}}")The following are all of this issue's linked tickets:
{{#lookupIssues}}
* Key: {{issue.key}}, Summary: {{summary}}, Type: {{issueType.name}}, Status: {{status.name}}, Fix Version: {{fixVersion}}
{{/}}
I run into a problem when one of those linked tickets is an Epic with child tickets. The search thinks that all of the Epic's child tickets are linked to the AE Escalation too, even though only the Epic is linked. The result from lookupIssues is a list much longer than expected. If there are 3 issues linked to the AE Escalation, I expect 3. But, if one of those linked issues in an Epic, I get all of its child tickets too.
How do I stop this? I tried putting together a JQL that excludes the Epic, but those child tickets still pass the filter.
Any help is appreciated!