I am trying to pull form data via RestAPI to export into external software and revert back updated data into Jira.
I have used https://testabc.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/test-123
I got Json response but the defined form description field and to other custom fields doesn't have data it showing as Null.
Could you please help with Correct API
I got some community links which are In cloud RestAPI doesn't work. To pull the form data but which are old posts.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Pulling-Data-from-Forms/qaq-p/2044455
@Aditya Samala
Welcome to the community. Here is the REST APIs for FORMS against the CLOUD env - https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/forms/rest/api-group-forms-on-issue/#api-group-forms-on-issue
This set (FORMS REST APIs for the CLOUD env) was released back in Q2 2023 + enhancements of it back in Q1 2024
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Thanks for your quick response, Could you please help me how to get cloud id and form id to update API.
It is documented in the REST APIs page that I sent ...
Here is the link I believe to retrieve form under the "Forms on Portal" section.
ttps://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/forms/rest/api-group-forms-on-portal/#api-group-forms-on-portal
Here is the link on the FORMS REST APIs - https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/forms/rest/intro/#about
If my suggestion helped you, please click on "Accept answer" when you have a chance, so others with the similar asks will see the posting as an answered one.
Best Joseph
https://test atlassian.net/jira/forms/cloud/9bbafc70-1534-44/issue/Test-123/form/ba2763f159f0a8ec8
trying to use this API but getting bad request response
.
Hi there!
I've got the same problem with Jira Cloud:
Using url:
https://api.atlassian.com/jira/forms/cloud/{correct cloud id}/issue/{issue.key}/form
Response:
{"timestamp": "2024-07-24T08:27:31.314094535Z","status": 404,"error": "Not Found","message": "No message available","path": "/jira/forms/cloud/{correct cloud id}/issue/{accessible issue key or id}/form"}
Issue data is fully accessible and Form data available by url:https://{name}.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/{issue .key}/properties/proforma.forms.i1
Any advices?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.