Hi Guyz,
Please help me,
How to set/define the project is completed?
If you know please share with me,
Thanks in advance,
Karthik.
hello Karthik
I don't think there is an option Close Project in jira.
In other way, you simply create a new Permission Scheme and associate to the project which you want to close.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6696538/how-do-i-close-a-project-in-jira
like if number of projects are available means, then how can we are refer closed/completed project among them.(in ondemand JIRA)
By the time you create a new permission scheme, there will not set any default permissions. Simply it get deactivated so any user who is non-admin cannot see that project in the list.
if there is any way to maintain the archieve project in jira?
You read the things in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Archiving+a+Project that give some idea about archiving a project in jira
check this document to archive a project
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Archiving+a+Project
if there is any idea other than that archiving to show the project was completed in ondemand jira?
As far as I know, Archiving i.e. Managing permissions is the approximate solution
even I found a ticket regarding Permissions itself.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-13846
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.