Hi there!
I am using JIRA Agile Simplified Workflow with 4 columns / status:
To do - In progress - To check - Done
The "To check" columns is used so that someone else has to quickly check the work before moving it to "Done". Of course, Done is the column with the 'set resolution' box.
I would like that the burndown chart reflects better the fact that when an issue is in the "To check" column, 80% of the issue is done. So if the issue is worth 10 story points, I would like to see it as 2 story points remaining once it hit the "To check" column
Is that possible?
PS: I am really impressed by JIRA / Confluence! So much possibilities, yet it is really intuitive, and I managed to configure it without hassle, and everytime I am looking to try new things with it. Congratulation Atlassians!